Thursday, September 13, 2007

Carolyn ~ Having a Great Time 9/10 ~ Lake Lodge, Yellowstone Nat'l Park

One knows that Carolyn is having a good time when:
  • She offers to throw out-the-trash while at the front of Lake Lodge
  • There are two trash cans ... one close ... one further away
  • She "slowly" gets out-of-the care ... she turns to the can far away and proceeds
  • Fred & I look at each other and go ... why is she going over there?
  • Next thing I know ... I look in my rear view mirror and much to my surprise and HERS, she has gotten in the care behind us ...
  • Next thing I know, the care door is flying open and this purple (not red) Carolyn is coming towards our car
  • We've had a pretty good laugh over this one
  • Let's see ... she liked the car? NO, her first thought was, "I don't like this car."? She liked the looks of the man in the car? ... NO, she didn't look. She wanted to entertain the people on the front porch? Probable NOT
  • Ain't it great to be human?

No comments: