Monday, September 17, 2007

Signal Mountain Summit Drive - Grand Tetons, WY - 9/15

This was Saturday, the day before Fred went home. We drove up to the summit and Carolyn had requested that we take pictures of the Snake River, the one in which we tool the raft. You will notice that the pictures are very cloudy ... it was smoke from the fires in the various states. We found this in the ground on the top of the mountain, right by the edge, this little lady got all worried about me being so close to the edge, I had to point out that I was fine until she started talking about it; anyway, my little camera did a great job of capturing the information.
Yes, the next two pics are the Snake River.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I object to the content in the blog - you two are having far too much fun.

jrb